Interim Service and MOT
Interim service + MOT Test
Service + MOT highlights
Before arrival, please bring your vehicle's service stamp book
- Your car is first inspected and correct oil type determined
- MOT carried out
- Interim service completed within 90 minutes
- Premium Castrol Edge Fully Synthetic Oil used
- Latest diagnostic equipment used
- Copy of full report to take away
- We will never carry out any unauthorised work
32-point service & MOT test in 90 minutes
Our trained technicians recommend your car receives a full service every 12,000 miles or 12 months – whichever is sooner. A full service each year will reduce the risk of breakdown, improve efficiency and can help maintain the value of the vehicle.
During the Full Service we carry out extensive checks of items under the bonnet including brake, fuel and radiator pipes and hoses, power steering fluid and auxiliary drive belt adjustments (if required).
While your vehicel is being carefully serviced, Catch up on work or entertainment in our comfortable lounge with the free high-speed Wi-Fi and complimentary fresh coffee. Our family friendly lounges feature the latest magazines, are child friendly.