Vehicle Health Check
Vehicle health check
Keep your car running smoothly and avoid breakdowns with our vehicle health check.
Your road safety is our primary concern. This is why we offer a complimentary visual safety inspection.
Your car performs best when it is properly maintained, but some of the most common causes of breakdown involve damaged tyres and flat batteries. These can be easily avoided with regular inspection of these components.
A vehicle safety inspection is carried out by our qualified technicians. Upon completion you will receive a full written report.
What do we check?
We check the following as part of every Vehicle Safety Inspection check.
- Battery - Check the battery condition and charge to ensure your car start properly the first time.
- Tyres - Check overall condition of all tyres, including tread depth and pressure.
- Coolant & Anti-Freeze - Check the strength and level.
- Wiper Blades - Check for splits, cracking or damage.
- Windscreen washer system - Check level of screen-wash. (we also top this up as standard)
- Light bulbs - Check all bulbs ensuring correct opertion.
Once the checks have been completed our technicians will provide you with a clear report.
Your VHC Results explained?
When your vehicle has been through the VHC it will be assessed on a traffic light system to show the condition and assess any further actions to be taken.
Each area examined will be denoted as either:
- Green - No action required.
- Amber - May require attention now or at a later date.
- Red - Requires immediate attention
To arrange, please book online or contact your local IN‘n’OUT Autocentre.